Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Little Introduction...

Hello to all of you out there in Internet Land. I go by the moniker "Grand Admiral Gainz". For those of you wondering why I chose this name I shall explain.

I was playing an old Star Wars space combat simulation called TIE Fighter earlier tonight (the Collectors CD-Rom version with iMuse music, not the Windows 95/98 release), and Grand Admiral Thrawn is one of the characters that appears in the game. The Gainz part of my name comes from a phrase coined by the HodgeTwins, "All kinds of gainz", referring to muscle gains.

If you didn't get the hint, most of my posts will be about games and working out. I'll probably throw in a few other things of interest for variety. Hopefully I'll be able to make at least two posts a week if my schedule allows; we'll see. I'll try to tailor my content to my audience, but I can't promise that you won't get offended by some of the stuff that I post; it's my blog afterall.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment