Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving in Advance

I'm making this post a bit early because I'm probably going to be too busy stuffing my gullet tomorrow. I'd like to wish everyone a happy, safe, and fun Thanksgiving. You have the Grand Admiral's permission to pig out for the holiday; you have to treat yourself once in a while, after all.

For me, tomorrow is going to be an "alpha strike" of food. There's going to be ham, greens, corn, other veggies, macaroni, and various breads of all types. I might even make some nachos, just because I can. I'm also going to be looking forward to some peach cobbler at the end of the feast. I'm still going to be avoiding soda though; I'd rather wash it all down with water. I'm going to be making all kinds of gainz, all kinds.

Hopefully I'll be able to hit the gym before Thanksgiving dinner to alleviate some of the guilt (and more importantly make some gainz) since they'll be open for a half day.

Cheers everyone, and have yourself a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment